Located on the fourth floor, this north east facing strata 1 bedroom apartment enjoys great natural light with large windows and district views. The apartment has timber floors with nifty storage areas throughout and a built in wardrobe in the bedroom.
The open plan kitchen is crisp with European Smeg appliances and fridge.
This well maintained building the “Tor” is positioned close walking distance of transport and the CBD, and less than a minute from Macleay Street boutique shopping, chic bars and restaurants.
– Modern kitchen with Smeg appliances and full size fridge
– 42 sqm strata apartment, timber floors, intercom and secure swipe access
– Building has duel entrances from Roslyn Gardens and Barncleuth Square
– Elevated, north east-facing apartment with a leafy private bay outlook
– Beautifully maintained building close to parks, cafes and transport
Strata Manager – Strata Central – 02 80365518
Levies – $772.20 per quarter
Council – $258.70 per quarter
Water – $177.91 per quarter